Infinity Clinical Research provides clinical trial related services to pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations (CROs), biotechnology companies, medical device companies and clinical sites. The site may be a single practice, multispecialty practice, hospital based practice or a similar health care institution that has the infrastructure and staff to meet the requirements of the clinical trial protocol. We are not a “Site Management Organization” but rather the research division of a consortium of single and multi-specialty, multi-disciplinary medical groups comprised of 10 Neurology practices, a Pulmonary practice, a Cardiology practice, a Medial Oncology practice, and a community hospital; all throughout Broward County, Florida. Together, our medical groups provide care to more than 250,000 lives each year. We also work privately and exclusively with other medical groups that refer their patients to participate in our various enrolling trials.
Infinity Clinical Research has a qualified and experienced team of clinical research professionals who understand the intricacies of conducting clinical trials. Our experience with the entire process, from feasibility to site closeout, enables us to ensure timely and effective delivery at every stage of a trial. Our dedicated research team is comprised of highly skilled research professionals with many years of experience in all phases of trials and in a myriad of clinical indications. Our staff consists of 20 board certified physicians in Neurology, Cardiology, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine; a team of three Neuro-Radiologists, a Neuro-Ophthalmologist, three PhD level Raters, and nine clinical research coordinators. In addition, our corporate administrative team includes our Executive Vice President who manages all business operations and our Director of Business Development & Medical Science Liaison who also provides oversight for clinical operations.
Infinity Clinical Research’s goal is to provide benchmark standards in research practice but also understand the governing regulations regarding clinical trials; thereby earning Infinity Clinical Research recognition as a company that provides our customers with excellent service, responsiveness and results.
Infinity Clinical Research has the ability to:
- Provide multiple quality sites or one single site based on study requirements and the site(s) ability to perform the trial
- Conduct Phase I-IV trials, inpatient and outpatient
- Customize a project to accommodate unique and challenging study designs
- Provide staffing with trained, experienced study coordinators and/or ancillary staff
- Enroll from large databases with cultural diversity
- Finalize budgets and contracts quickly through our centralized office
- Complete regulatory documents with rapid turnaround time
- Assist sites with recruitment strategies to enroll subjects
- Provide ongoing on-site development training for our investigators and staff to ensure our sites are consistently producing the required results
- Perform quality assurance audits to ensure consistent quality data is collected
- Provide another level of contact outside the site
Infinity Clinical Research understands and appreciates the demands of conducting clinical studies on Sponsors. By developing a network of qualified sites, providing the infrastructure necessary to meet a trial’s stringent timelines, and centrally managing contracts, budgets, and regulatory documents, Infinity Clinical Research’s commitment to support the successful outcome of each trial conducted at one of our sites is our paramount goal.
For CRO’s and Sponsors who would like to discuss clinical trial opportunities, please contact:
Mara Di Mattia, CCRC
Director of Business Development & Medical Science Liaison
Infinity Clinical Research, LLC
4925 Sheridan Street, Suite 200
Hollywood, FL 33021
Phone: 954-981-3850 x 313